Well this is all a bit strange! But I feel its silly to make the connection of these things to a movie when only a few have had strange experiences since watching or while watching the film, as im sure theres lots and lots of other people who are fine.
I loved the first movie and was looking forward to the 2nd but not so much now, so if this is a marketing tactic for the creep factor it will back fire I am sure..!
A 65-year-old man died while watching the horror movie ‘The Conjuring 2’ and now his body has gone missing
The film is about paranormal events occurring at a house in north London haunted by an evil entity.
The death of the man and the disappearance of his body along with the person charged with transporting the cadaver, have been attributed to the supernatural.
The man collapsed after suffering chest pains at a cinema in India.
The Sunday Express reports
He was rushed from the Sri Balasubramaniar Cinema to a nearby hospital in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu where he was pronounced dead.
But while doctors ordered that his body be sent to the Tiruvannamalai Government Medical College Hospital for a post-mortem examination, the cadaver and the person responsible for delivering the corpse have disappeared.
The fictional film has caused a wave of real world panic after spooky goings on have plagued viewers.
In another instance moviegoer Damian Ng Yik Leong claimed on Facebook that a crucifix shape appeared on his hotel bathroom mirror after returning from a screening.
He explained how his girlfriend came running out of the bathroom, assuming he had played a prank on her.
He said: ”It was freshly drawn, as I could see water creeping down on one side of the cross, and the stain is still fresh.
“I then asked her how that could be me when she was the one standing in front of the mirror all the time.
“Furthermore, if I were to do that, she would not have missed my presence.
“We got out and requested for a change of room.
“Thankfully, the staff were understanding and acceded to our request immediately.
“This is my first firsthand encounter with paranormal activity and it was certainly hair raising for us.”
The post has been shared on Facebook almost 3000 times.